Why “Kelly’s Stellar Kitchen”?
- I wanted “Kelly’s Kitchen,” nice and simply put. It was already taken. In truth, the kitchen I currently cook in is not mine, but my father’s. And “stellar” is because I love stars, and always have. True story.
If you’re trying to make things healthier, why not use fat free cheeses, milks, etc?
- I like to keep as much flavor as I can for a reasonable amount of P+/calories/fat. And I love my dairy. To me, fat free dairy is not real dairy. (Though you will never, ever, ever see me drink a glass of milk. You can’t make me.)
I entered the NI you provided into the P+ calculator. The P+ you provided are different than what the calculator says. What gives?
- At the advice of my leader, I leave the 0P+ fruits & veggies out of the recipe builder, as I prefer to always count them as 0P+. If you choose to count these items when in a recipe, the NI will give you the accurate P+ for your method of tracking.
I have a recipe I love. Can Kelly adapt it for me?
- I’m always up for a challenge. Bring it firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you cut your brownies?
- OK, no one asked this, but I just felt compelled to share with you that I use a pizza cutter to cut my brownies/bar cookies. It changed my life. Try it.
Why do you take your pictures with your iPhone?
- I am deeply, deeply in love with my iPhone. My digital camera has taken a backseat to the iPhone. Foolish? Maybe, but I like to challenge myself taking the best picture I can using my phone.